List of Services for Summit Commodity Brokerage
An Introducing Broker for RJ OBrien
For: 1. Individual, Partnership and Corporate Accounts
2. Accounts that are self managed
We offer Futures and Options brokerage services for both hedgers and
speculative clients in the following markets.
- Livestock markets: including live cattle, feeder cattle, lean hogs and pork bellies.
- Grain markets: including corn soybeans, soft red wheat, soybean oil, soybean meal, oats, Kansas city wheat, and canola
- Precious metals: including gold, silver, platinum as well as copper and palladium
- Financial Markets: interest sensitive markets such as bonds, t notes and euros
- Stock Index markets: including Dow, SP500, NASDAQ and Russell indexes
- Soft Markets: cocoa, sugar, cotton, sugar, coffee, and lumber
- Specialty market: weather indexes in temperature futures and soon to be introduced rainfall futures and options.
We can also off customize brokerage and consulting services for
the biofuels industry including ethanol and biodiesel industries.
MANAGED ACCOUNTS FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH APPROVED
These trading funds offer the individual investor portfolio diversification. It is designed for the investor who wants exposure to professional commodity management and does not want the day to day responsibility of trading. These funds can be used inside or outside of approved retirement funds.
INDIVIDUAL CONSULTING FOR GRAIN AND LIVESTOCK MARKETING
Let us help you create a marketing plan for your grain and livestock operations.
We offer two news letter options to our clients.
- Daily - emailed newsletters. One for the grain market and one for the livestock markets
- Monthly - US mailed newsletter. This encompasses both grain and livestock markets.
This material has been prepared by a sales or trading employee or agent of Summit Commodity Brokerage
and is, or is in the nature of, a solicitation. This material is not a research report prepared by Summit Commodity Brokerage's Research Department. By accepting this communication, you agree that you are an experienced user of the futures markets, capable of making independent trading decisions, and agree that you are not, and will not, rely solely on this communication in making trading decisions.
DISTRIBUTION IN SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY BE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. PERSONS IN POSSESSION OF THIS COMMUNICATION INDIRECTLY SHOULD INFORM THEMSELVES ABOUT AND OBSERVE ANY SUCH PROHIBITION OR RESTRICTIONS. TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION INDIRECTLY AND SOLICITATIONS ARE PROHIBITED IN YOUR JURISDICTION WITHOUT REGISTRATION, THE MARKET COMMENTARY IN THIS COMMUNICATION SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED A SOLICITATION.
The risk of loss in trading futures and/or options is substantial and each investor and/or trader must consider whether this is a suitable investment. Past performance, whether actual or indicated by simulated historical tests of strategies, is not indicative of future results. Trading advice is based on information taken from trades and statistical services and other sources that Summit Commodity Brokerage believes are reliable. We do not guarantee that such information is accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. Trading advice reflects our good faith judgment at a specific time and is subject to change without notice. There is no guarantee that the advice we give will result in profitable trades.